Saturday, July 30, 2011

6 Days to go~!

Only 6 more days to go~! I can't believe it's getting close. The other day I received a letter from my host family! Each one of them wrote a letter to me and sent me some pictures of everyone! ^^ They look very nice and I feel like I'm going to have a lot of FUN!!!! Since I've gotten their letter I've been emailing with them when I can and they keep telling me to hurry and come to Japan www. My little sister yui wants to play tennis when I get there and my little brother kazu wants me to teach him my favorite games.
They all seem so cute and full of energy!


Today I came home to a surprise again..  MY JAPANESE CELL (ケイタイ電話)arrived!! It seems pretty easy to use, the menu is all in English and I've figured out how to text in Japanese, take a picture, set alarms and so on. I definitely like how sleek and lite weight it is.

Today I also decided to start packing and doing laundry~ I have a lot of clothes so I'm hoping everything will fit! lol I'm hoping that I don't forget anything ~!!!!!!!!



Well till next time! 
まったね~!
Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment