Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Neighborhood~!

This blog post I'm going to talk about the neighborhood around my house! To start off with its very quiet and peaceful. Down the road from my house there is a small park that has playground equipment, but I have only ever seen a mother and her child play there once. It's kinda sad that not many people use it. If you go down another from my house you will find a grocery store and also 2 combinis. The best part about my neighborhood is the train station is close by! It is about a 5 min walk from my house, which is great since I use the train everyday!
In the morning when I am on my way to Gandai or to the school I help at, I always see a lot of people out in the morning, but when I come home that's a different story. If I am lucky there will be one or two people also out at night, which is weird since the train is always packed during that time. All in all my neighborhood is nice and I really like it here a lot. It has a very homey feel to it.
I would also call my neighborhood Gandai and the school I assist at. Both places are just like my home very peaceful and beautiful. I visit these places everyday and I am slowly recognizing the people that are at these places everyday! Its an awesome feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment