Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Today I'm going to tell you about some of the people that have come into my life here in Morioka. To start off there is my awesome family. Back in the states I don't have any siblings but here I get to experience what it is like to be an older sister. Back in the states I live with just my mom and we have a very close relationship, my host mother doesn't have an older daughter and so I'm really happy to hangout with her and do stuff together. I think she enjoys it also. Also something that is new for me is having a father figure in the house hold as well as having brothers in general. Boys are like a whole different creature and they are completely crazy and funny.
Since coming to Morioka I've made a lot of friends. One thing about me is I like to talk and I like meeting new people. haha The people in this city are very nice and friendly you just need to open up and they will follow. Whether if your at school, in a combini or on the street give a friendly smile to all the people around you, you never know who you will meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment